Choristers Guild (www.choristersguild.org)
Northwestern Publishing House
Ask Me No More (2011, octavo) for SSAATTBB unaccompanied. From the publisher: This piece was the first winning composition for the North Dakota State University Edwin Fissinger Choral Competition Prize. The Tennyson text has been sensitively and descriptively set to music by Jeremy S. Bakken. Selected for the Jo Ann Miller Choral Series, this beautiful piece uses the choral, a cappella sound to its fullest extent. Medium to difficult, it will be a popular high school and college selection.
- 8 Hymn Preludes for Organ (coming 2018, folio). Featuring preludes on hymn tunes mostly found in Christian Worship: Supplement.
- Meinen Jesum Lass Ich Nicht (2017, digital distribution) for liturgical ensemble.
- Were You There (2014, digital distribution) for SATB and piano. Mostly two-part with some four-part passages. Haunting and simple setting appropriate for Lent or Good Friday.
- In Silent Pain the Eternal Son (2012, digital distribution) for SATB and piano. Accessible setting particularly suited for Good Friday. Stanzas one and three are 2-part with stanza two SATB.
- The King Will Come at Age's End (2012, digital distribution) for SATB and piano. Only stanza four is SATB; the other stanzas are unison or 2-part. Particularly suited for Advent or End Times.
- A Stable Lamp is Lighted (2011, digital distribution) for SATB and piano. A mix of 2-part, SATB and unison with flowing piano accompaniment.
- Once in Royal David's City (2005, octavo) for SATB and piano (optional tenor solo). Rich harmonies and warm piano accompaniment ideal for Christmas Eve.